Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A huge update

THOMAS COSTUME
We ask Colter what he wanted to be this year for Halloween and he told us Thomas. Actually he said " Daddy you buy me Thomas costume, please, please, please?' and after he got one "You buy me Percy costume, please, please, please?"  But after all that fuss, when it came down to it, he wouldn't put the costume on. The 30th was trunk or treat at the church, and once I convinced him to put it on and he figured out that costume=candy he was all about it. We went out to Rexburg for Halloween and trick or treated our family and our old neighborhood, and Colt had a great time.







COLTER WAS WAY EXCITED ABOUT ALL HIS TREATS

OUR MONSTER, FRANKENSTEIN, AND SKELETON PUMPKINS
Colter loved the pumpkins. After we got them all carved he wanted to blow out the candles inside and then light them and do it again. We roasted the seeds and they were delicious.



JUST DANCE
This kid is hilarious. I play Just Dance to exercise. Lately Colter tells me he wants to dance too, and I gotta tell you this kid  has moves.

 Painting
 This is the master bedroom. I painted it a deep plum on the back wall. The other three are a brown with a purpleish cast.

I have been busy painting and changing things up in the house to make it more our own
The master bath is the a dusty green with the walls above the sink and tub accented with the same plum as is in the bedroom. I added a strip of cream to add definition to the two colors. I love how it turned out.
Close as I can get to a before and after


THE ZOO
 This was our last trip to the zoo this year. Colt loves the zoo. We went in the petting zoo and colt got right in the goats faces and waved "Hi goats!". Since we went anytime I read him the Animal ABC's he tells me "Penguins (or any of the other 25 animals in the book, penguins are just a favorite), I saw them at the zoo." I hear him tell me about the zoo probably 4+ times a week. We are looking forward to spring when we can go again.




No comments:

Post a Comment